- Circular Design
Unlike square tanks round tanks distribute the stress of surging diesel evenly around the tank.
- Rounded Dished Ends
During starts and stops diesel fuel rolls up the ends instead surging forward and back reducing stress on the tank, trailer and tow vehicle.
A heavy-duty roll cage protects the fuel pump and inlet valve in the event of a rollover.
- Highway Ready
Constructed to meet D.O.T. structural requirements for Class 3 combustible materials. Ideal tongue weight makes towing a breeze.
- Rigid Trailer Frame
Heavy duty 2 in. x 3 in. tubular trailer frame withstands the toughest conditions on any job-site and over the road.
- Interior Baffles
Inside the tank, dual vertical plates keep the motion of the fuel to a minimum.
- Strategic Welding
The seams of the dished ends are offset and the tank is attached to the frame with a recessed ten gauge reinforced saddle. Together these decrease stress points at the ends and increase stability during transport.
- Rear Bumper
The rear bumper protects the tank during a rear collision and provides a sturdy platform for accessing the fuel nozzle.
- Tread Plate Fenders
Heavy duty fenders protect the tires during transport and give a sturdy platform for servicing the fuel pump.
- Highly Visible
The wide trailer and high tank are visible behind standard tow vehicles increasing safety while backing.
- Powder Coating
The powder coated finish creates a durable long-lasting high-quality finish.
- Capacity: 1000 gallons
- Pump: 12 Volt, 20 GPM
- 4 placards included
- Dry weight: 3200 lb
- Tank made of 3/16″ plate steel
- Superior round design
- Rochester fuel gauge
- Vented filler cap
- Particle and water filter
- Trailer made of rectangular tubing
- Gusset plates for added strength
- Rear bumper
- Steel tread heavy-duty fenders
- Forged 2-5/16” coupler
- Safety chains
- 5,000 lb Ram top wind swivel jack
- Recessed brake and tail lights
- Reflective tape
- Equipped for battery
- 12,000 lb G.V.W.R.
- Two 6000 lb Dexter Torflex® Axles
- Forward self-adjusting electric brakes (both axles) and breakaway switch
- 16″ steel wheels
- Tires: 235-85R16 (or equivalent)
- Chrome hub caps
- Five (5) year limited warranty
In a world where time is money, the FR4210 saves you both. Thanks to its high flow rate of 20 GPM (76 LPM) and low 22 amp draw, you’ll spend less time at the pump and more time accomplishing the task at hand.
- 12 volt 20 GPM fuel pump
- 1/4 hp, 12 volt DC motor
- Built-in check valve, bypass valve and thermal expansion valve
- 1″ diameter, 12′ hose and 1″ manual nozzle
- Pump may be padlocked
- Corrosion-proof adjustable section pipe
- Explosion-proof permanent magnet motor
- Thermal overload protection
- 30-minute duty cycle/not for continuous operation
- Ball bearing construction, no lubrication required
- Machined carbon vanes
- 2″ threaded base for tank openings
- UL/cUL listed motor
- Rain proof
All of our products are blasted and powder coated making our products last a lifetime. The parts to be coated are positively grounded, so that the charged particles adhere to them until melted and fused into a solid coating in a curing oven. The result: a sleek, strong, high-quality finish.
|DT990||1000 Gallon Diesel Fuel Trailer|
|520102||Reelcraft® Hose Reel w/ 1″ Plumbing & 25′ Hose for 20 GPM Setup|
|520109||GPI Digital Meter, 1″ NPT Added to Any Diesel Tank Trailer|
|520110||Tuthill Digital Meter, 1″ Added to 12 V Pump System|
|520111||Tuthill Mechanical Meter, 1″ Added to 12 V Pump System|