These are images of the Avenger Pro that we built for a seed company in California. It shipped 7/5/2012. This is a unique sprayer that is very popular for research trials.
It’s capable of clearing crops 72″ tall. It raises and lowers hydraulically so that the sprayer height adjusts easily as different crops grow during trials.
Another standout feature the hydraulically adjustable width. This is a must for all the different row widths in today’s research plots. The ability to move the legs in with hydraulics also speeds the loading of the sprayer on a trailer so that the research team can move quickly to the next plot.
Like all Lee sprayers it features an oscillating frame, articulated steering, and a 4-wheel hydrostatic drive system.
Below are some to the key points that make the Avenger Pro the only choice for research plot spraying.
- Adjustable height and width
- Electronic speed control with cruise control by GPS
- The LeeAgra Plus One System verses a manual control shifter
- Ability to put booms on the front and the back of the sprayer
- Light weight, so it’s easily moved from one plot to the next with a trailer and 3/4 ton pickup
- Air compressor
- Cab vs open rider station
- Research or multi-booms
- Various guidance systems
- Various tank options